Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sanrio Hello Kitty Town

Hello, I just went to SG and JB for a short vacation with my family few weeks back. I begged my bro to accompany me to go Sanrio Hello Kitty Town which located in JB and luckily he said yes! omg definitely the highlight of this trip! hahahahaha MY MELODY!! FINALLY MAMA HAS THE CHANCE TO VISIT YOU! HAHAHA!!

Trust me, if you are a truly Sanrio characters lover, you will love this place for sure. FYI, Sanrio Hello Kitty Town is the first Sanrio theme park in malaysia!

 Im gonna spam u with lotsa MY MELODY and HELLO KITTY faces! hahaha





WHY DONT HAVE MELODY?!




HAHAHA They are mine!!!
























Hello I am MELODYMAMA! XD













sorry, im not a fan of hello kitty :D



Hello kitty house! damn sien lo hello kitty everywhere!









































Hello Piano and Flat! *they are Melody's friends!*




 Lastly, went to gift shop to buy some souvenirs before home sweet home! OMG! i want to bring all the melodies back!

This giant melody costs RM800! T.T 带不了你回那么就跟你拍张照呗 :(




RM300++ for this! wtf 





Surprisingly the price is cheaper than other sanrio outlets in kl! 所以手痒了不知不觉买了几个melody回家! hahaha definitely will go back for second time! (i mean the gift shop only) hahaha!

Till then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment