Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Just got back from the new year eve celebration with my friends. what a great beginning of the year lol (i think i better post this on "throwback 2014" since it was the first unforgettable moment of the year)

January

selca in my office's washroom lol

1. Started my internship at Hock Peng Organisation. Thanks to all of my colleagues who taught me a lot throughout these three months. Its quite boring sometimes coz it just repeated the same routines everyday but somehow i kinda miss my intern now. lol


2. Our da jie, Bibiana's 20th birthday~~


February 

1. February was all about Chinese New Year! CNY visiting, gathering and the most important - GAMBLING EVERYDAY WTF Gambling like there's no tomorrow! lol i was given a new nickname "赌母" as well. lol






2. My 20th single valentines :O FA的人能怎样? lol I celebrated my 20th valentine's day with two pairs of couples and another two FAs HAHAHAHAHA

Had a long midnight talk with my two partners XD


3. 3A1 Class gathering and Jason's birthday~



March

1. Amelia's birthday. i got attend loh! did you spot me? hahaa


2. Pig Joo's birthday~~~~ *im sorry i couldnt find the nicer pic hehee*

3. The happiest moment in my life. ;)

4. Another high school gathering~




April

1. First day trip with ;)



2. Lundu trip with Lewis, all my COC kaki, my spy, my 谈心对象hahahaha



 3. My birthday celebration with family.

4. My birthday celebration with my classmates.


5. Officially 20th years old! 


my birthday celebration with ;)

6. My birthday celebration with my laopos and ah pui~


May 

1. Kiam and Pui 20th birthday~


2. My forever laughing partner, Kimberly Ber Ber's birthday XD



June

没什么好怀念的

July


1. Yk's farewell. 



August

1. Leen's birthday~


2. 24 hours trip with yida~

3. Our dai lou's birthday!



4. Merdeka's countdown and Lian's farewell~


September

1. Goodbye little caterpillar! ;( Good luck and all the best! We love you~


2. Aunties理发记

3. Taiwan's trip

4. Ah Chiang's birthday~

5. 中秋节放孔明灯~


6. Gathering with sim pek pek!

7. Our first self photo-shooting. lol

8. Mien's farewell~ Take care xiao ah ma!!


9. 差不多这个时候开始 姐开始疯狂迷恋高以翔!LOL

October

1. Otaku Hui's Birthday! 


2. Happy 20th to 鸡腿哥and pending哥!



3. Monkey Don's birthday!

4. The birth of Jios! Lmao!

November

1. OMQ's birthday~


2. Broken jios' outings lol! 五缺一,四缺二!




3. Happy birthday to Lewis ;))))))

My first home made birthday cake lol Dont judge the book by its cover!!


December

1. Yf's birthday x1

2. First yolo ride!

3. Yf's birthday celebration x2


3. our so called Christmas celebration~

4. Last class of diploma~ A class photo with my 哭笑不得and imba classmates~

5. Last yamcha session with my course mates~


6. Zhi Fang's birthday~

7. Christmas eve with yida~

8. Christmas eve with Godfrey Gao LOLOLOLOLOLOL JK lah!

9. Christmas eve with Jios! 没有五缺一!hahahahahaha!
 10. Christmas day trip with Jios~ 五缺一again



11. Highians gathering~


12. Goodbye Mien and Ruby~ see you guys next year!

13. Class gathering with my gang in 4S3/5S3~



14. Last lunch of 2013 with Jios

15. New year eve with yida~



Mark the end of 2013 and step into 2014. Hopefully its a better year for all of us. Happy new year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment